Publish great and entertaining content
and rise to web fame.
Every blog post, news article, and conversation lately around content and SEO seems to be focused on the need for quality content. Don’t get us wrong, we are happy to see people rebelling against spam and SEO Black Hat tactics, but great content is only half of the battle.
Some key points from Matt Cutts, the head of Google’s Webspam team:
- Make sure your website is crawlable and content is easy to find.
- Title and description should be set on your key webpages.
- Include the right words; the words your community would use.
- Use compelling content and marketing of the website.
- Use webmaster resources from Google.
For more blogging tips, check out our recent post on How to Master the Perfect Blog Post.