Digital RoundUp: Healthcare Trends in the Social Space
What better way to pass time on your Friday workday than by checking out our weekly Digital RoundUp?
Earlier this week we shared best practices and successful case studies on social media use in healthcare. There are a number of digital trends shaping the future of healthcare in the social space. Both patients and healthcare professionals are looking for information online.
One study (referenced below) found 9 out of 10 people between the ages of 18 to 24 said they would trust health information they found on social media. [Tweet this]
Another study found 52 percent of smartphone users gather health-related information on their phones. [Tweet this]
The importance of having a social presence and being active in the age of mobile health will only continue to grow – take a look at our round up below to see for yourself.
1. Is Mobile Healthcare the Future?
2. The Social Presence of America’s Top 15 Health Systems
3. How Patients Learn in the Digital Age
4. The State of Social Media in Western European Hospitals
5. Mobile Healthcare and the Super Physician
See the interactive infographic here.