Setting up a Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn account and posting a few pictures on Flickr or YouTube – that’s the easy part.
The challenge for small business owners is managing these channels on an ongoing basis:
- Creating fresh and meaningful content regularly;
- Optimizing how social media channels work together;
- Responding to customer inquiries and feedback on a timely basis;
- Measuring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Integrating social media with the company website and other marketing efforts.
It’s a lot to manage on top of an already hectic schedule.
Bright Blue Wave helps small and medium-size businesses activate and manage their social media. We work with small business owners to determine the right social media channels to use, develop the appropriate content for each channel, make sure the channels work well together and then manage these activities on an ongoing basis.
Our focus is to help our clients engage with their customers and prospects, build and promote their brand, and generate qualified leads.